We promise to:
- Only ask for information relevant to our service;
- Keep your information secure;
- Not share your information with others;
- Not sell your information to third parties;
- Encrypt your financial data;
- Securely destroy non-essential documentation.
In limited circumstances, we’re permitted or required to by law to share your personal information. For example, a court, or the tax office, or the police can compel us to give personal information to them.
You can ask for access to your personal information, however, we may not always be able to give you access to all the personal information we have about you.
We cannot give you access to information that:
- Would show personal information about others;
- Would expose a commercially sensitive decision-making process;
- Is prevented by law.